Welcome to a preview of Silent Auctions.
Silent bidding will end after the break at the general guild
meeting with final bids taken live at the end of the meeting.
To place a bid--
Before the guild meeting, contact me (Mary)
<firstname.lastname@example.org> and place your bid. I
will add your bid to the list if it is higher than the
previous one. I will let you know if you are outbid at any
Auction items will be brought to the guild meeting for a
final round of bidding. If you are unable to attend the
meeting, send your offer in with a friend, or contact me
and let me know what your maximum bid would be and I'll
enter your bid in appropriate increments.
September 2017 Auctions
Quilt top ready to sandwich
Four Pounds of Hawaiian Fabric
- 169 nine-inch squares
- colors are counted (48 are black/white ... your challenge entry!)
Auction # 3
Speaking of Halloween
- Large panel 35" x 53"
- Four 12.5" scrappy blocks
- 7+ theme fabrics
Auction # 4
Speaking of Silk
- Almost 4 yards of tropical print. Looks handpainted but isn't.
- 10+ silk garments for you to disconstruct.
- 5-6 yards cream
- 1 roll of dark gold ... yards unknown, but lots.
- 2 books: (1) Simply Silk 12 Designs for Quilting and
Sewing (2) Silk Painting Techniques and ideas.
Auction # 4
Speaking of Japanese Fabric!
- "Twelve Moons" panel 22" x 43"
- Kimono panel 22" x 23"
- 5+ pounds of Japanese fabrics
Auction # 6
Metal Quilt Rack
- 31" wide, 15" deep, 34.5" high
- 3 rungs