Welcome to a preview of Silent Auctions.
Bidding will end after the break at the general guild
To place a bid--
Before the guild meeting, contact me
(Mary) <firstname.lastname@example.org> and place your
bid. I will add your bid to the list if it is higher than
the previous one. I will let you know if you are outbid at
Auction items will be brought to the
guild meeting for a final round of bidding. If you are
unable to attend the meeting, send your offer in with a
friend, or contact me and let me know what your maximum
bid would be and I'll enter your bid in appropriate
March 2017 Auctions
Vintage UFO Quilt
Top circa. 1930s
- Ten completed "blocks"
- Lots of extras - squares, wedges,
templates, muslin plus more muslin centers
Ragtime Fleece Blanket Kit
- 63 precut pieces and easy-to-sew
- 51" x 65" ...Doggie motif
- Clipping is already done for you!
- Retail $29.99
Auction # 3
Applique Quilt Kit "Heavenly
- Stamped on all cotton White Percale
- Fast color appliques and binding included
- Instructions for embroidery, applique, and
quilting also included (no batting)
- 81" x 108"
Auction # 4
Vintage Scrappy Quilt Top
- Fox and Geese Variation
- Hand and machine pieced
- 65" x 75"
Auction # 5
- Adjustable height
- Adjustable hoop angle
- 18" hoop diameter
- Very sturdy wood and hardware
- Made by Norwood