Welcome to a preview of Silent Auctions.
Bidding will end after the break at the general guild
To place a bid--
Before the guild meeting, contact me
(Mary) <email@example.com> and place your
bid. I will add your bid to the list if it is higher than
the previous one. I will let you know if you are outbid at
Auction items will be brought to the
guild meeting for a final round of bidding. If you are
unable to attend the meeting, send your offer in with a
friend, or contact me and let me know what your maximum
bid would be and I'll enter your bid in appropriate
January 2017 Auctions
- Trunk measures 14" wide, 10" tall
- Three Springfield brand outfits: 1. a
white fur coat (ermine?!), 2. a casual ensemble
including tuquoise hoodie, denim skirt and pink
tights, and 3. a pink, fleecy, hooded cape.
- All clothing fits an 18" doll
Double Wedding Ring Quilt
- Measures 69" x 83"
- 30s? 40s? ... newer? It's in very
Auction # 3
Beautiful Red Vintage Beaded
- Size XL, measures 42" at the hip line
- A must-see ... seed beads, bugle beads and
Auction # 4
101 Cat Blocks
- All shades of brown prints
- Each block measures 5.9" x 9.5
- Partially assembled, various panels
Auction # 5
Quilt Rack - needs
- Previously offered last
year. It was damaged in transport,
leading to the decision to have all
silent auctions end on the night of the
- Outside measurement, 62".
Accommodates a 60" quilt.
- 13" tall
- Top shelf has a plate groove
A Bin Full of Ties
- Thirty-one quarts of ties
- Now you can finish your necktie
- ... and the bin is yours, too!