Quilt Show 2013
Quilts for Wounded Warriors
Articles of Incorporation
Support SBQG with Amazon orders!
Our library is located at a local quilt shop, and can be visited when the store is open.
The address and telephone number will be available at our meetings. Or you can find a
book in our online catalog and email the catalog number and title to the
librarian, who will bring it to the next general meeting. Email requests or renewals
Sorry, the guild cannot lend books to non-members.
(Website list last updated May 2008.)
- Active members can check out items for one month.
- Items can be reserved if they are currently loaned out.
- Items can be renewed for an additional month as long as they are not reserved by another member.
- The overdue fine is $1 per month per item.
- If a book is checked out and lost, the member will be billed for the current replacement value of the book. If a book is out of print, it can be expensive to replace! If a replacement copy cannot be found, the librarian may select a similar book and bill the member for that book. (See our Bylaws, Article III, Section 1.b and Article IV, Section 2.b, and Standing Rule Q.)